About Best Ambulance
Best Ambulance Service, founded in 1993, is a privately owned EMS agency headquartered in Beckley, West Virginia. Our agency provides a full range of medical transportation to the estimated 79,000 citizens of Raleigh County.
Best Ambulance Service maintains a “Superior Rating” as licensed by the West Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services. Whether you require a routine medical transport or emergency intervention, you can rest comfortably knowing our agency is prepared to offer on time, quality professional services by a superior rated staff of EMS professionals.
Best: More than Just a Name
With a focus on providing quality medical care and exceptional customer service, our organization provides:
- E-911 Response
- Advanced Life Support Services
- C3-IFT (Advanced hospital to hospital transfer services)
- Basic Life Support Services
- Medical necessity transports to dialysis and similar types of treatments
- A wide range of medical training classes
- Special event coverage
- A fun, interactive educational program for children